Response to Can You Pass A Fifth-Grade Spelling Test?:
It should be “There’s a PAR in ‘separate’” because there is a rat in both spellings…
This article should just be titled “28 Reasons Supernatural is the Best Fandom of All Time.” That says it all.
FYI, Buzzfeed, it’s Kennesaw State University. Hasn’t been “Kennesaw College” since 1988 lol
I always wanted one of these dolls but my parents could never afford one for me :( I remember looking wistfully through the catalogs at the dolls and their accessories. I got to read all the books though. Kirsten and Samantha were my favorites.
Response to It’s Thanksgiving So We Asked Brits To Label The United States — We’re So Sorry, America:
No one knows where Georgia is? It’s not like it was named after your king or anything…
23) Customers who rush in 5 minutes before close with a bunch of returns.
24) People who pick up items from tables and ask me for a price check when there is a sign DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THEM THAT LISTS THE PROMOTION.
25) Customers (and some store employees) who call about merchandise checks and don’t know how to give an item description. “It’s a black, sleeveless dress” really doesn’t cut it sometimes…It’s even worse if they don’t have a style number.
26) Customers who come in 30 minutes before close and then wander around the store picking up one of everything and then spend even longer trying things on, and then don’t end up purchasing a single thing. This leads me to #27.
27) “GO BACKS” ARE AWFUL. Especially when your cart and rack are piled sky high. And even worse, #26 leads to about a hundred of these -_-
I’ve been working in retail at Banana Republic for just over a year now and I honestly have to say I love it. I have some of the best coworkers and managers ever. However, the customers drive me absolutely insane sometimes. I can’t go into other stores without straightening stuff because I can’t help it and it’s become a habit. I worked at a McDonald’s for 2.5 years and Chick-Fil-A (on a college campus, no less) and I have to say I definitely like retail a lot better. And the Gap, Inc. employee discount is pretty great.