1. I mean, first of all, just look at him.
Baby Christian Bale is a good Christian Bale.
2. Laurie is the adorable boy next door that we all dreamed about.
And Jo just took that for granted.
7. He won’t make fun of you if you get a bad haircut.
Especially if you actually sold your hair so you could buy your Marmie a train ticket to go see your injured, war veteran father.
9. He’s totally rich.
Girlfriend — if your family is struggling to make ends meet because your father is off at war, Laurie is OBVS the most logical solution to your problems.
12. Not only does he get along with your family, but he’ll also look out for them.
He’s basically already a part of the family, so you should just marry him already.
13. Basically, he is perfect.
Why would you ever want to put that look on his face?
Jo, how could you let AMY snatch him up??
Even though you did end up with a fellow starving artist who is German and kind of cute too, I guess. Whatever.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.