1. With some cardboard, paint, and a little creativity, Sandra Suárez has produced this delightful 365 day project where she creates beautiful masks out of basic materials.
2. In an interview with the Instagram blog, Suárez explained that she started this project just for fun.
3. “Sometimes we forget to do the things that amuse us. Leave out the obligations and worries and just play.”
4. Her project has grown immensly and gathered a large, international following on Instagram.
5. “This week, a girl from Indonesia wrote me, saying that I had inspired a recycling project she was doing in school,” Suárez told the Instagram blog.
6. “How is that possible? From Spain I managed to reach a person who was thousands of miles away.”
- NBC News anchor Lester Holt has the honor (and the burden) of moderating the first 2016 US presidential debate, which will broadcast live tonight.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.