If only you could carry this girl in your pocket.
28. The uncomfortable moment when there is some sort of music and dance situation with your co-workers and people look at you like you’re Rhythm McGee.
Next time someone says something like this to you, just pull an Aziz Ansari.
30. When you’re “the only one of” anything SO MUCH ENERGY goes into analyzing and trying to understand what’s happening around you, even if everything is “fine.”
You have no one to confer with so you can’t tell if you’re being sensitive or imagining things or what. And that mental toll — the amount of energy it takes to analyze everything around you — takes away from your ability to actually do your work.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭