If only you could carry this girl in your pocket.
28. The uncomfortable moment when there is some sort of music and dance situation with your co-workers and people look at you like you’re Rhythm McGee.
Next time someone says something like this to you, just pull an Aziz Ansari.
30. When you’re “the only one of” anything SO MUCH ENERGY goes into analyzing and trying to understand what’s happening around you, even if everything is “fine.”
You have no one to confer with so you can’t tell if you’re being sensitive or imagining things or what. And that mental toll — the amount of energy it takes to analyze everything around you — takes away from your ability to actually do your work.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲