If only you could carry this girl in your pocket.
28. The uncomfortable moment when there is some sort of music and dance situation with your co-workers and people look at you like you’re Rhythm McGee.
Next time someone says something like this to you, just pull an Aziz Ansari.
30. When you’re “the only one of” anything SO MUCH ENERGY goes into analyzing and trying to understand what’s happening around you, even if everything is “fine.”
You have no one to confer with so you can’t tell if you’re being sensitive or imagining things or what. And that mental toll — the amount of energy it takes to analyze everything around you — takes away from your ability to actually do your work.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴