2. The Plymouth Roquefort Burger
“This onion stuffed turkey burger is cooked in a cranberry reduction. The Roquefort cheese gives is a complex and rich saltiness that complements the bittersweet cranberry relish. Served with sweet potato fries and stuffing!”
4. Pickle My Funny Bone Burger
“All beef patty topped with fried pickles (delicious dill coated in an italian herb and red pepper batter) and a deliciously creamy mayo-ketchup-hot sauce combo. Served with a pickled beet salad!”
6. Don’t You Four Cheddar Bout Me
“This angus patty is stuffed with horseradish cheddar and a sharp yellow cheddar. Then it’s cooked in bacon fat, and covered in melty mild yellow and sharp white cheddars. Topped with crispy bacon, lettuce and onions all on a fresh bun.”
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰