1. Hop up out of bed. Turn your swag on.
2. Take a moment to remember all the hard work that got you there in the first place.
3. Step into the room like you have never lost anything or have ever been rejected in your life.
4. And they will respect you. You’re a BAWSE.
5. List all of your awesome skills and experiences.
6. Go hard on every question.
7. All while staying cool and collected as you brush off their curveballs.
8. And don’t be afraid to talk about yourself. You are there for a reason.
9. This is your moment!
10. Channel your inner Kanye…
11. …and set your sights for world domination.
12. They will remember your name!
13. Just don’t get too carried away…
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.