1. Hop up out of bed. Turn your swag on.
2. Take a moment to remember all the hard work that got you there in the first place.
3. Step into the room like you have never lost anything or have ever been rejected in your life.
4. And they will respect you. You’re a BAWSE.
5. List all of your awesome skills and experiences.
6. Go hard on every question.
7. All while staying cool and collected as you brush off their curveballs.
8. And don’t be afraid to talk about yourself. You are there for a reason.
9. This is your moment!
10. Channel your inner Kanye…
11. …and set your sights for world domination.
12. They will remember your name!
13. Just don’t get too carried away…
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺