33 Reasons We Should Maybe Be Worried About The Direction Of Human Innovation
What are we even doing anymore, guys? Is this really how we want to spend our creative energies?
1. Picnic pants
2. This banana case holder.
Um, bananas already come with a case it's called a banana.
3. This diet water.
4. This penis-shaped lipstick.
5. This baby butt fan.
Do they realize fans already exist? Also, you know, the air.
6. This potty-training device that comes with an iPad stand.
7. This "Daddle" for "horsing around."
8. Snapback fedoras.
9. Inflatable unicorn horns for cats.
10. These fashionable "Morning Chicness bags."
11. This girlfriend lap pillow.
12. This camel-toe guard.
13. These shoes.
14. This ramen fan.
15. This pumpkin computer.
16. This "Kush support" thing that is supposed to help women sleep on their side "with proper breast support."
Apparently even when women are sleeping their boobs have to be nice and perky.
17. This very literal take on hand soap.
18. Nutella shots.
19. This umbrella with a watergun handle.
20. These jean sandles
21. This screaming vase.
22. This world's largest coffee cup.
23. This pair of "America Sunglasses".
24. Any variation on this.
Just use your creativity elsewhere.
25. The French fry holder.
C'mon, y'all, toilet paper already exists, what even is this?
27. Burger paraphernalia.
Evaluate your life choices.