1. Last night, girl group Danity Kane released their first official single since announcing their reunion at the MTV VMAs last year.
3. And damn, the song slays:
4. With rapper Tyga hopping on a verse, the track calls out and undermines all ~the haters~:
“Ooooohhhhh, they lookin’ so thirsty/
They might just need a drink/
6. Even though they’re currently operating without one of their original members, the girls are aiming for a comeback.
“We’re baaaack!” the group collectively told MTV. But, without the backing of Diddy, they announced they are doing this all “on their own this time.”
8. This set off wild speculations from fans that Aundrea Fimbres, isn’t even on the song.
MTV confirms Aundrea “was there” to record “Lemonade.”
“The fans love to speculate. Aundrea was there,” Soaky, a co-writer on the song, said. “They were all there.”
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.