1. Last night, girl group Danity Kane released their first official single since announcing their reunion at the MTV VMAs last year.
3. And damn, the song slays:
4. With rapper Tyga hopping on a verse, the track calls out and undermines all ~the haters~:
“Ooooohhhhh, they lookin’ so thirsty/
They might just need a drink/
6. Even though they’re currently operating without one of their original members, the girls are aiming for a comeback.
“We’re baaaack!” the group collectively told MTV. But, without the backing of Diddy, they announced they are doing this all “on their own this time.”
8. This set off wild speculations from fans that Aundrea Fimbres, isn’t even on the song.
MTV confirms Aundrea “was there” to record “Lemonade.”
“The fans love to speculate. Aundrea was there,” Soaky, a co-writer on the song, said. “They were all there.”
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.