1. Last night, girl group Danity Kane released their first official single since announcing their reunion at the MTV VMAs last year.
3. And damn, the song slays:
4. With rapper Tyga hopping on a verse, the track calls out and undermines all ~the haters~:
“Ooooohhhhh, they lookin’ so thirsty/
They might just need a drink/
6. Even though they’re currently operating without one of their original members, the girls are aiming for a comeback.
“We’re baaaack!” the group collectively told MTV. But, without the backing of Diddy, they announced they are doing this all “on their own this time.”
8. This set off wild speculations from fans that Aundrea Fimbres, isn’t even on the song.
MTV confirms Aundrea “was there” to record “Lemonade.”
“The fans love to speculate. Aundrea was there,” Soaky, a co-writer on the song, said. “They were all there.”
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.