1. Pac-Man as a metaphor for life.
2. Pac-Man as a live action horror movie.
3. Pac-Man the monster.
4. This theory about the hidden meaning behind Pac-Man and Pong.
5. Pac-Man as a sci-fi thriller.
6. This reflection on the pointlessness of it all.
7. This comic titled "How It Really Happened: Pac-Man"
8. This terrifying artistic rendering from the ghost's perspective.
9. Also, this.
10. This reflection on death.
11. WHATEVER THIS IS.
12. This reading of these Pac-Man shaped oil tanks.
13. This reading of Pac-Man as a Kafka-esque Lovecraft story.
14. And perhaps the most terrifying? Baby Christian Bale in this Pac-Man Cereal ad from the '80s.
Contact Heben Nigatu at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.