4. On the things your parents say when they have guests over:
And their children who are into “vintage linen”:
(And even Starbucks is getting in on it).
7. On the only rolling skills you need:
25. On the awkward tensions between Ethiopian parents and black americans:
32. On the embarrassment of catching one of your cousins trying to pull this:
33. On the face you see before you make questionable decisions:
34. And the awkward moment when your parents catch wind of any memes:
Shout out to the Instagram sexy_habesha_people.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.