4. On the things your parents say when they have guests over:
And their children who are into “vintage linen”:
(And even Starbucks is getting in on it).
7. On the only rolling skills you need:
25. On the awkward tensions between Ethiopian parents and black americans:
32. On the embarrassment of catching one of your cousins trying to pull this:
33. On the face you see before you make questionable decisions:
34. And the awkward moment when your parents catch wind of any memes:
Shout out to the Instagram sexy_habesha_people.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏