4. On the things your parents say when they have guests over:
And their children who are into “vintage linen”:
(And even Starbucks is getting in on it).
7. On the only rolling skills you need:
25. On the awkward tensions between Ethiopian parents and black americans:
32. On the embarrassment of catching one of your cousins trying to pull this:
33. On the face you see before you make questionable decisions:
34. And the awkward moment when your parents catch wind of any memes:
Shout out to the Instagram sexy_habesha_people.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.