4. On the things your parents say when they have guests over:
And their children who are into “vintage linen”:
(And even Starbucks is getting in on it).
7. On the only rolling skills you need:
25. On the awkward tensions between Ethiopian parents and black americans:
32. On the embarrassment of catching one of your cousins trying to pull this:
33. On the face you see before you make questionable decisions:
34. And the awkward moment when your parents catch wind of any memes:
Shout out to the Instagram sexy_habesha_people.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈