1. In a segment about clashes between police and protesters in Ferguson Monday night, CNN International anchor Rosemary Church asks: “Why not, perhaps, use water cannons?”
2. And her co-anchor Errol Barnett’s response:
6. Twitter users were swift in reminding Church about the history of using water cannons to quell civil rights protesters in America:
10. H/T: Joseph Solis’ Vine
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞