Is this satire or a real life tumblr change?
Ok, it’s satire. But admit it, you had to think about it.
But there are some things Yahoo can do to improve Tumblr if they take some time to listen to the community.
6. A way to get back to where you last were on your dash.
“Infinite scroll + page number.
I often find myself scrolling when all of a sudden I accidentally hit refresh or my browser freezes (with all those posts to reblog in hundreds of tabs). It’d be nice to hit backspace (or the back button) and land on the page I was last on (starting at that page again).”
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩