1. This year, Jones is focusing on iconic figures of women’s history and it is equally adorable.
Jones told BuzzFeed:
We choose the figures based on women we felt were bold and vocal in advocating for change and breaking both barriers and the glass ceiling. There were other women who could have been featured as well, however we featured many of them throughout our 365 quest last year.
Reflecting on both projects, Jones explained:
The first series showed us how necessary these positive images were and allowed me to think bigger as far as my approach and planning is concerned. Rather than allotting one month to this, I’m committed to spending as much time as possible to connect the dots between the past, present and future.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.