1. This year, Jones is focusing on iconic figures of women’s history and it is equally adorable.
Jones told BuzzFeed:
We choose the figures based on women we felt were bold and vocal in advocating for change and breaking both barriers and the glass ceiling. There were other women who could have been featured as well, however we featured many of them throughout our 365 quest last year.
Reflecting on both projects, Jones explained:
The first series showed us how necessary these positive images were and allowed me to think bigger as far as my approach and planning is concerned. Rather than allotting one month to this, I’m committed to spending as much time as possible to connect the dots between the past, present and future.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️