20. The Adventures of Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey
It all started when two fourth grade boys created a comic book character, Captain Underpants, and then hypnotized their principal to believe he was the Captain! Nothing is funnier than an adult running around in underpants.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.