3. Back to school!
Okay, maybe we all aren’t thrilled that summer is ending, but who doesn’t love buying new notebooks and pens? Or at least decorating your nails like them? Pinterest has an overabundance of ways to make your own personalized school supplies for this school year.
6. The delicious autumn candle scents.
Pinterest provides only the best when it comes to candle decor. Dress up your candles with leaves or make a candle holder out of a pumpkin. I don’t care what you do as long as you hook me up with a delicious fall Yankee Candle scent (pumpkin spice I’m coming for you!).
8. All things that relate to apple cider.
Whether you’ve gone apple picking or you bought a bunch of apples at the store, a fall necessity is apple cider. Not only does Pinterest have recipes to make your own tasty apple cider, they will also guide you through making apple cider donuts, cookies, cakes, and spiked apple cider sangria!
9. The many different things you can do with a pumpkin.
Pinterest will show you a million ways to use a pumpkin. You want to make an amazing carving? They can show you how to do that. Want to paint it? Go ahead! Want to bake it or wear it or turn it into a bowl? Pinterest has got you covered.
Well, don’t you feel overwhelmed now. Autumn is upon us and Pinterest is ready to take on the change of seasons, are you?
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.