1. We might be a tiny, cute little island, but we're also ridiculously congested.
2. Most of our small towns are shit and everyone wants to get out of them.
3. A lot of British schools are 1960s-built prisons stuffed full of asbestos.
4. Our newspapers are either aggressively left or painfully right and everything-phobic. There is no in between.
5. If you fancy educating yourself and improving your life beyond the age of eighteen...
6. Every town and city centre is like an unsupervised zoo on Saturday nights.
7. Primark. Just...Primark.
8. Our ‘innate politeness’ is a myth, we’re just good at ignoring each other.
9. The way our country's run is kind of ridiculous.
10. The rain and the cold is not fun.
11. Our ability to create pointless celebrities is second only to the US.
12. THIS SHOW
13. London's cool, right?!
14. Our accents are varied and sometimes extreme.
15. Also, you should know that brandishing the England flag at any time that isn't during the World Cup makes you look like a racist.
16. Okay, there are some pretty good things about Britain too.
17. Most of our countryside does actually look like this.
18. Don't believe what people say about British food either.
19. Great literature? That's definitely our thing.
20. We like a drink, which you could say is a good thing. We're fun folk.
21. We pride ourselves on our sense of humour.
22. A BRIT BASICALLY INVENTED THE INTERNET.
23. We spread the world's greatest meal, afternoon tea, around the world.
24. And I suppose everyone else seems to love us because of Doctor Who and stuff.
25. So if you put the council estates and the crap Prime Ministers and the drizzle to one side...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!