Cheddar Ranch Popcorn Chicken
Here's a video that shows you how they're made:
2 chicken breasts
2 cups buttermilk
1 packet ranch dressing mix
2 cups cheese crackers
Oil for frying
1. Chop chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, buttermilk, and ranch packet, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. In a large ziplock bag, crumble the cheese crackers into desired crumbs (to replace bread crumbs).
4. Place cracker crumbs into a medium bowl and coat each piece of chicken until fully covered.
5. Heat oil to 350°F/175°C and fry chicken until crackers turn golden brown (3 minutes).
6. Place on a paper towel to dry.
7. Enjoy with a side of ranch or any sauce!
Want BuzzFeed Tasty right in your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up!