1. Measure 8 meters of rope. Cut a total of 8 pieces.
2. Hold all pieces of rope together in one hand. From one end, measure 6 inches and tie a single knot. Make sure to pull each strand of rope to make the knot very tight.
3. Place the pot face-down and place the knot in the middle of the bottom. Separate the ropes into pairs and create a single knot with each pair at the edge of the pot. You should have a total of 4 knots. Set pot aside.
4. Lay out the knots in line. From the knot, separate each strand of rope from the knot and cross over the rope next to it. Tie a knot where the ropes intersect. It will create a zig zag. Repeat another layer or more, depending on the size of your pot.
5. Collect all ropes and tie a single knot. Repeat as many times as desired for a multi-tier hanger.
6. Thread the metal ring through all ropes. Tie a knot. Make sure to pull each strand individually to make the knot extra tight. Cut off any excess rope.
7. Place the pot into the webbing where the base will sit at the bottom of the first knots that were tied.
8. Fill planter with plants, or use it as a hanging storage in your kitchen, bathroom, or entryway!