Make These Grab And Go Breakfast Quesadillas Before Work Tomorrow
No need to scramble in the morning.
To-Go Breakfast Quesadillas
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
2 breakfast sausage links
2 eggs, beaten
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
⅓ cup cheddar cheese
1 large flour tortilla
1. Heat nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat and cook sausages. Using the spatula, tear apart the sausage and create bite-size pieces.
2. Add eggs, salt, pepper, and green onions and scramble until just cooked.
3. Place scrambled eggs onto the middle of the large tortilla.
4. From the top of the tortilla, fold down until it meets the middle of the circle.
5. Follow the right end of the crease and bring the corner to meet the middle of the top fold.
6. Repeat the steps until the tortilla becomes a hexagon.
7. Heat pan on medium heat. Place the folded side down and heat until the tortilla has a golden brown color. Then flip.
8. Wrap the quesadilla in aluminum foil and take it to go!