Rainbow Cereal Cheesecake
10 ounces marshmallows
3 tablespoons butter
6 cups fruit-flavored rice cereal
16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 cups heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup sugar
1. In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and butter. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
2. Add rice cereal to the melted marshmallows and stir until fully mixed.
3. Spoon the rice cereal and marshmallow mix onto the bottom of a springform pan, pressing down all edges to create a smooth surface. Set aside in the fridge.
4. In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and lemon juice until combined.
5. Add in heavy cream, vanilla, and sugar and mix until it becomes smooth and silky, with soft peaks.
6. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the rice crispy base, using a spatula to create a smooth top.
7. Chill for 3 hours.
8. Top with more cereal and enjoy!