1. Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bake
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
½ onion, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup rice, long grain
2 cups chicken broth
1½ pounds chicken tenders
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. In a medium bowl, combine spices to make fajita seasoning, or use store-bought.
3. In a large bowl, combine, onion, peppers, and chicken.
4. Add oil and seasoning, and mix until seasoning is fully incorporated.
5. In a casserole dish, add rice and chicken broth. Then lay down all veggies and chicken.
6. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 50-55 minutes until rice is fully cooked.
7. Serve with tomatoes, cilantro, and cheese, if desired.