Cinnamon Roll Wreath
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
1 premade pizza dough
¼ cup butter, softened to room temp
2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Cream cheese glaze
4 tablespoon butter, melted
2 ounces cream cheese, room temp
¾ powder sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cinnamon filling ingredients and blend until it becomes a spreadable paste.
3. Roll out pizza dough and spread the filling evenly.
4. Roll the dough back up into a tube.
5. Cut lengthwise into 2 strips.
6. Twist the dough and form one long braid.
7. Bring both ends together and create a circular shape.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until the dough is cooked through.
In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients to make the cream cheese glaze.
9. Drizzle over the cinnamon roll.
Inspired by: http://totallyloveit.com/braided-cinnamon-rolls/