1. BBQ Cheeseburger Onion Rings
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make them:
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup BBQ sauce
8-10 cheddar cheese, cubed
2 cups flour
3 cups panko
Oil, for frying
- In a medium bowl, add ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and BBQ sauce. Mix well.
- Slice onions into ½-inch thick slices. Take the outer layer off and separate each layer of the rings.
- Fill the onion slice with a spoonful of meat. Place cheese cube in the middle and add a little more meat to cover the cheese.
- Dredge the onion ring and fry in oil heated at 325°F/160°C for 3-5 minutes or until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Inspired by: Alvin Zhou