2. Not wearing sweatpants because you don’t want to be glared at all day.
I’M SORRY I’M A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.
7. Finding the most perfect boots for fall:
12. Seeing that one girl who seems to look more orange by the day:
Please, do yourself a favor. Stop tanning. You look like a leather handbag.
13. But it’s all worth it, because someday this will be you:
14. Well, maybe more like this:
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞