Madonna performed at Olympia Hall in Paris on Thursday night, and the concert ended to booing fans who threw bottles and chanted criticisms of the singer. According to some reports, fans chanted the French word for slut, while others demanded refunds.
Here’s what happened:
3. First of all, she was really late.
@#MDNAParis When she does start the show after being over an hour + a half late, tell her to shut up. Thanks anyways, Madonna, Your Majesty.— Ana IsAgirl
RT @CarwynTwin: MADONNA will be late for her own funeral!! ;) #MDNAParis— Evan Tuttle
6. And then it ended after 45 or 50 minutes.
Fans complained about that too.
That’s it? A 50 minute show, that even started over half an hour late? And now it’s over. Just like that. #MDNAParis— Mika Tolvanen
9. And also, people had camped out for days before the show.
12. The show also featured this fairly bizarre rendition of Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin’s “Je t’aime.”
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌