1. If you watch Scandal, perhaps you have noticed that Olivia Pope subsists on a diet of red wine and the occasional bowl of popcorn.
2. Perhaps you have also noticed that she drinks said wine out of lovely fishbowl wine glasses with very long stems.
3. Perhaps you’ve wondered if you, normal person who is not cast on Scandal, could drink out of one of those glasses.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."