1. Seth Meyers wore a Marc Jacobs dress.
3. It’s the same one Marc Jacobs himself wore to the Met Gala in May.
4. John Waters wore both this blazer…
5. …AND this blazer.
6. Brad Goreski (with Deborah Lloyd) wore this black and white floral suit.
7. Designer Shane Gabier (with his partner Chris Peters and Dree Hemingway) wore pink pants, a pink shirt, and a black blazer.
8. Zac Posen (with Crystal Renn) wore an all-velvet tux.
9. Vintage store owner Cameron Silver (with Jennifer Tilly) wore this colorful patterned suit.
10. Pharrell wore shorts!
11. Designer Simon Spurr wore this black and gray suit.
12. Designers Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra of Costello Talgliapietra often wear lumberjack shirts like these. Also, the green pants.
13. Matt Bomer wore this sparkly tux and designer Billy Reid wore this off-white blazer.
14. Designer Thom Browne’s floppy bowtie was fun.
15. Vogue editor Hamish Bowles also had a good one.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯