1. Seth Meyers wore a Marc Jacobs dress.
3. It’s the same one Marc Jacobs himself wore to the Met Gala in May.
4. John Waters wore both this blazer…
5. …AND this blazer.
6. Brad Goreski (with Deborah Lloyd) wore this black and white floral suit.
7. Designer Shane Gabier (with his partner Chris Peters and Dree Hemingway) wore pink pants, a pink shirt, and a black blazer.
8. Zac Posen (with Crystal Renn) wore an all-velvet tux.
9. Vintage store owner Cameron Silver (with Jennifer Tilly) wore this colorful patterned suit.
10. Pharrell wore shorts!
11. Designer Simon Spurr wore this black and gray suit.
12. Designers Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra of Costello Talgliapietra often wear lumberjack shirts like these. Also, the green pants.
13. Matt Bomer wore this sparkly tux and designer Billy Reid wore this off-white blazer.
14. Designer Thom Browne’s floppy bowtie was fun.
15. Vogue editor Hamish Bowles also had a good one.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌