Imelda Marcos, the former First Lady of the Philippines, was known around the world for her ridiculously massive collection of fancy footwear. But the collection of around 2,700 shoes is largely ruined by termites and water damage thanks to neglect by the museum that kept the collection.
2. Here’s how things look now:
In the 1980s, she and her dictator husband were driven into exile — but little could dampen her shoe appetite. As Marcos once said,
“Win or lose, we go shopping after the election.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘