1. These tweets.
WHY ISNâ€™T THERE A NETWORK DEVOTED *ONLY* TO MICHELLE OBAMAâ€™S BANGS. THATâ€™S ALL ANYONE CARES ABOUT.— rob delaney
Can someone hurry up & create an app where I can put Michelle Obama’s bangs on former First Ladies? I want to see them on Eleanor Roosevelt— Mo Rocca
Calling it early: Michelle Obama’s Bangs for Person of the Year 2013— Megan Gibson
If Beyonce did lip-sync the National Anthem, it was only because Michelle Obama’s bangs left her speechless.— Comedy Central
Today starts President Obama’s next four years in the White House. Let’s hope the same isn’t true about the First Lady’s new hairdo.— Joan Rivers
7. This @FirstLadysBangs Twitter account.
I use Speaker Boehner’s tears as shampoo.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
Well, I just received a singing telegram from Aretha Franklin’s hat, and let’s just say we won’t be having tea anytime soon.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
If Beyonce’s weave thinks she can upstage me she is SORELY mistaken.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
12. This exchange.
14. And finally, this quote from the president.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀