1. The “Yes I See What You’re Saying But WHAT Is That Person Wearing”
First Lady of Britain Samantha Cameron’s words falling on deaf ears.
2. The “I’m Wearing Sunglasses So You Can’t Really See What I’m Looking At”
Whispering sweet nothings into Mario Testino’s ear outside the Burberry show, I’m assuming.
3. The “I Have No Idea Why I’m Clutching A Bottle Of Champagne But I’ll Just Go With It”
4. The “Let’s See If I Can Make It To The Bathroom Before This Show Starts”
5. The “I Get Giddy Around Any And All Professional Athletes”
Anna loves being friends with athletes — Amar’e Stoudemire and Roger Federer are already her pals. At a London fashion show, she sat next to British tennis champion Andy Murray and his girlfriend.
6. And at last, The “Nothing’s Really Going On But I’m Going To Stare You Down Anyway”
Bonus points for Vogue International Editor At Large Hamish Bowles looking absolutely shocked.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Sunday afternoon.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a woman decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄