Just before 7 p.m. on Sunday night in New York City, I asked Siri about the storm that has basically shut down the entire East Coast. She knew nothing about it.
2. I asked if a hurricane was coming.
3. A thunderstorm? Nope, not that either.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏