1. This model’s head appears to be sprouting from a bird’s nest inside a large cone collar.
She also had a crotch plow.
2. Here’s a bedazzled butterfly.
4. This drum is not only wearable, but also playable.
It’s made from plastic agricultural tubes, which I guess are good for farming.
5. A crocheted carousel.
Aside from the horses, what does this have to do with farming?
6. A dress made of plastic gloves!
8. This ensemble consists of feathers, poles, pieces of metal, and burlap-like material.
Points for trying to fit a whole farm into one outfit.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋