1. This model’s head appears to be sprouting from a bird’s nest inside a large cone collar.
She also had a crotch plow.
2. Here’s a bedazzled butterfly.
4. This drum is not only wearable, but also playable.
It’s made from plastic agricultural tubes, which I guess are good for farming.
5. A crocheted carousel.
Aside from the horses, what does this have to do with farming?
6. A dress made of plastic gloves!
8. This ensemble consists of feathers, poles, pieces of metal, and burlap-like material.
Points for trying to fit a whole farm into one outfit.
- Bernie Sanders tried to rally his supporters, but got booed when he urged them to vote for Hillary Clinton 😡🇺🇸
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.