1. This model’s head appears to be sprouting from a bird’s nest inside a large cone collar.
She also had a crotch plow.
2. Here’s a bedazzled butterfly.
4. This drum is not only wearable, but also playable.
It’s made from plastic agricultural tubes, which I guess are good for farming.
5. A crocheted carousel.
Aside from the horses, what does this have to do with farming?
6. A dress made of plastic gloves!
8. This ensemble consists of feathers, poles, pieces of metal, and burlap-like material.
Points for trying to fit a whole farm into one outfit.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.