1. Gilt is selling a $450 “Limited Edition Metal Starbucks Card.”
As you can see, it is metal!
2. Apparently, it sold out on Gilt in mere seconds.
Less than 5 seconds and the @starbucks metal card is reserved on @Gilt. WTF.— Megan Buerger
The card comes loaded with $400, and has a few perks. They include: a free drink on your birthday, free refills on brewed coffee and tea, and a free drink every 12 purchases. Whether that’s worth the $50 fee is, I guess, dependent on how much of a Starbucks fanatic you are.
4. Turns out there are a lot of fanatics.
I need someone to buy me the new $450 stainless steel Starbucks card. How hard can it be to find an impotent sugar daddy?— Devin Jordan
â€œ@eshik1: http://t.co/1VgHTeNW …. OMGâ€ SOMEONE BUY ME THIS NOW!!— Amy Worrell
Am positively breathless of the new @Starbucks metal card only available at @Gilt! #OMG #XmasList #DearSanta— Rachel
WHAT! OMG.. a Limited Edition Metal Starbucks Card? I WANT! SANTA can you hear me???? http://t.co/b8qkfkhx http://t.co/fwevbglL— Claudia Sheridan
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀