1. This is Tulisa last night at FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women party. She was crowned The Sexiest.
3. She was the one female singer in the London group called N-Dubz. Here’s their most famous song, “I Need You.”
This is my new favorite lyric ever: “I’ve been searching all over Facebook, and I can’t seem to find you. I need you.”
4. The other dudes who were in the group are known as Dappy and Fazer.
Dappy (left) is Tulisa’s cousin. Fazer (right) is his childhood friend. They apparently met in karate class. (Note that this photo dates back to a couple of years ago, explaining Tulisa’s hair, etc.)
7. Now she’s an X-Factor judge.
8. She made a sex tape.
Not with Fazer! It was with her ex-boyfriend — some guy known as MC Ultra. She won a court case to make posting or distributing the tape illegal.
9. She said being named FHM’s Sexiest Woman felt “quite strange.”
10. Okay, another N-Dubz classic:
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡