1. This is Tulisa last night at FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women party. She was crowned The Sexiest.
3. She was the one female singer in the London group called N-Dubz. Here’s their most famous song, “I Need You.”
This is my new favorite lyric ever: “I’ve been searching all over Facebook, and I can’t seem to find you. I need you.”
4. The other dudes who were in the group are known as Dappy and Fazer.
Dappy (left) is Tulisa’s cousin. Fazer (right) is his childhood friend. They apparently met in karate class. (Note that this photo dates back to a couple of years ago, explaining Tulisa’s hair, etc.)
7. Now she’s an X-Factor judge.
8. She made a sex tape.
Not with Fazer! It was with her ex-boyfriend — some guy known as MC Ultra. She won a court case to make posting or distributing the tape illegal.
9. She said being named FHM’s Sexiest Woman felt “quite strange.”
10. Okay, another N-Dubz classic:
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.