1. This is Tulisa last night at FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women party. She was crowned The Sexiest.
3. She was the one female singer in the London group called N-Dubz. Here’s their most famous song, “I Need You.”
This is my new favorite lyric ever: “I’ve been searching all over Facebook, and I can’t seem to find you. I need you.”
4. The other dudes who were in the group are known as Dappy and Fazer.
Dappy (left) is Tulisa’s cousin. Fazer (right) is his childhood friend. They apparently met in karate class. (Note that this photo dates back to a couple of years ago, explaining Tulisa’s hair, etc.)
7. Now she’s an X-Factor judge.
8. She made a sex tape.
Not with Fazer! It was with her ex-boyfriend — some guy known as MC Ultra. She won a court case to make posting or distributing the tape illegal.
9. She said being named FHM’s Sexiest Woman felt “quite strange.”
10. Okay, another N-Dubz classic:
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴