1. This is Tulisa last night at FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women party. She was crowned The Sexiest.
3. She was the one female singer in the London group called N-Dubz. Here’s their most famous song, “I Need You.”
This is my new favorite lyric ever: “I’ve been searching all over Facebook, and I can’t seem to find you. I need you.”
4. The other dudes who were in the group are known as Dappy and Fazer.
Dappy (left) is Tulisa’s cousin. Fazer (right) is his childhood friend. They apparently met in karate class. (Note that this photo dates back to a couple of years ago, explaining Tulisa’s hair, etc.)
7. Now she’s an X-Factor judge.
8. She made a sex tape.
Not with Fazer! It was with her ex-boyfriend — some guy known as MC Ultra. She won a court case to make posting or distributing the tape illegal.
9. She said being named FHM’s Sexiest Woman felt “quite strange.”
10. Okay, another N-Dubz classic:
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.