1. Lady Gaga’s attitudes about body image seem to flip-flop.
Just this week, she complained about trying to lose weight.
that awkward moment when you realize you JUST took off last chrismas’ holiday weight and it is indeed now christmas AGAIN can i get an amen?— Lady Gaga
But just three months ago, she started the “Body Revolution” campaign, which asked her fans to “celebrate their perceived flaws.”
St. Petersburg, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. The Born This Way Ball is 3 hrs away! Grab your friends and some vodka!— Lady Gaga
Iced tea–flavored vodka, maybe?
9. She revealed that her one true “life dream” was actually two different things.
11. Her stance on wearing fur is conflicted.
In August, Gaga walked around Bulgaria in a fur coat. When people asked if it was real, her response was basically, “For those press and such who are writing about whether or not my fur is actually real, please don’t forget to credit the designer HERMES.”
For those press and such who are writing about whether or not my fur is actually real, http://t.co/gwmPzSVd— Lady Gaga
Naturally, PETA went after her, and not just because she wore fur, but because in 2009 she told Ellen DeGeneres, “I hate fur, and I don’t wear fur.”
14. Her position on drugs is also a little confusing.
For Halloween this year, she dressed up as a marijuana leaf. She also smoked pot onstage during a concert.
In 2011, she told Howard Stern, “The truth is I don’t want anyone doing drugs.” She has said that pot isn’t a drug, which, well. Make of that what you will.
15. Is it OK to eat hamburgers? Gaga has various opinions.
Just killed back to back spin classes. Eating a salad dreaming of a cheeseburger #PopSingersDontEat #IWasBornThisWay— Lady Gaga
Im sending you hamburgers, fries, and coke. I love you monsters.— Lady Gaga
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈