1. Pay $30 for a “prep class” so you’re ready to go!
“The classes allow potential candidates to learn the different dance style incorporated into the Flight Crew’s season performances. Taking the classes will not guarantee a spot on the squad but it should help participants at the auditions. The environment is supportive and non-competitive.” SURE.
3. Make sure you’re wearing the right attire.
You must wear: “A sports bra, shorts, skin colored dance tights” — skin colored. dance tights. — “any type of dance shoes.” Also, have your makeup done in advance. Got it?
6. Pack a snack!
Instructions say to bring your own food and drink, but presumably not too much, as you’ll be performing with a bare midriff.
7. Time to dance!
Judges will include Jets players like linebacker Aaron Maybin, pictured here — because football players have a great knowledge of dance.
8. Whip your hair!
Preferably, also have an awesome name like “Jenniphure.” (Yes, this woman is named Jenniphure.)
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- The Republican chair of the House intel committee was forced to apologize after he made public statements about Trump surveillance without consulting anyone.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.