1. Some can’t resist touching it.
3. Others, removed, just take it in from all angles.
6. Some kids seem afraid to touch.
7. Others use it as a place to rest.
8. Some children appear to be scared of it.
10. Ladies in hats want to pose with it.
12. Basically, this thing is going to end up on a LOT of Facebook pages.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.