1. “It shows that love conquers because by the end of that third book he doesn’t need these sadistic tendencies to have an erection.”
She says in the above video that the book shows that “if you find the right partner, it is wonderful.” So apparently 50 Shades chronicles a a model relationship. Who knew?
3. “I would also go for a night with him, not because of the sadistic element — that’s not for me — but because he has a plane, he has a helicopter, he knows how to deal with women.”
She adds that the books are “proof that literature, or reading, or even visual material will help women to get aroused.” And, “I would like men to read that book too” — though she doesn’t get into detail about why.
Remember, Dr. Ruth is very enthusiastic about many things — not just kinky novels. Last week, she recommended women try to meet men by purchasing a new Microsoft tablet (and Microsoft didn’t pay her to say that).
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏