1. It’s called LPAC.
Lesbian Super PAC, in case you didn’t get that.
2. One of LPAC’s goals is to respond to the “war on women.”
In particular, they’re upset about attempts to defund Planned Parenthood and the fact that no women were included in the recent contraception hearings.
3. Fighting for gay rights is also on the agenda.
6. So is tennis great Billie Jean King.
7. They want to raise $1 million.
They’ll invest the money in races around the country, supporting candidates who they feel will fight for LPAC’s interests.
8. They haven’t decided who they’ll support in November yet.
They’re bipartisan, and they’ll decide which candidate they support closer to the election.
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺