1. It’s called LPAC.
Lesbian Super PAC, in case you didn’t get that.
2. One of LPAC’s goals is to respond to the “war on women.”
In particular, they’re upset about attempts to defund Planned Parenthood and the fact that no women were included in the recent contraception hearings.
3. Fighting for gay rights is also on the agenda.
6. So is tennis great Billie Jean King.
7. They want to raise $1 million.
They’ll invest the money in races around the country, supporting candidates who they feel will fight for LPAC’s interests.
8. They haven’t decided who they’ll support in November yet.
They’re bipartisan, and they’ll decide which candidate they support closer to the election.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴