1. Dress up all-business pair of slacks and collared shirt with a short silk scarf.
2. The one time it’s okay to pop your collar: if you have a killer coat.
3. Ditch the skimpy bikinis. Done the right way, one-piece swimsuits can be rather chic.
Penelope Cruz demonstrates.
4. Nothing is cooler or more timeless than a distressed leather jacket.
That’s really all you need to know.
5. When wearing splatter paint print, be subtle.
This is too much:
6. If you were wondering how to pull off the fur collar look, this is how you do it.
The style works just as well (if not better) with faux fur, of course.
7. Yes, jumpsuits are cool. Also, pajama-style shirts.
Look — Tucker sells this identical top for $355.
Don’t forget to smile!
No matter how fabulous you are, you look dumb if you don’t crack a grin.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰