1. Dress up all-business pair of slacks and collared shirt with a short silk scarf.
2. The one time it’s okay to pop your collar: if you have a killer coat.
3. Ditch the skimpy bikinis. Done the right way, one-piece swimsuits can be rather chic.
Penelope Cruz demonstrates.
4. Nothing is cooler or more timeless than a distressed leather jacket.
That’s really all you need to know.
5. When wearing splatter paint print, be subtle.
This is too much:
6. If you were wondering how to pull off the fur collar look, this is how you do it.
The style works just as well (if not better) with faux fur, of course.
7. Yes, jumpsuits are cool. Also, pajama-style shirts.
Look — Tucker sells this identical top for $355.
Don’t forget to smile!
No matter how fabulous you are, you look dumb if you don’t crack a grin.
- Congressional Republicans headed home to their districts for recess with only vague details on how they plan to repeal Obamacare.
- President Trump escalated his attacks on the press, saying in a tweet that many media outlets are "the enemy of the American people."
- The woman suspected of poisoning the half-brother of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un told police she thought it was all a prank 😳
- Want to send nudes without worrying about them ending up in a public forum? Here's how to send them more safely 🙊📸