1. Dress up all-business pair of slacks and collared shirt with a short silk scarf.
2. The one time it’s okay to pop your collar: if you have a killer coat.
3. Ditch the skimpy bikinis. Done the right way, one-piece swimsuits can be rather chic.
Penelope Cruz demonstrates.
4. Nothing is cooler or more timeless than a distressed leather jacket.
That’s really all you need to know.
5. When wearing splatter paint print, be subtle.
This is too much:
6. If you were wondering how to pull off the fur collar look, this is how you do it.
The style works just as well (if not better) with faux fur, of course.
7. Yes, jumpsuits are cool. Also, pajama-style shirts.
Look — Tucker sells this identical top for $355.
Don’t forget to smile!
No matter how fabulous you are, you look dumb if you don’t crack a grin.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔