1. Dress up all-business pair of slacks and collared shirt with a short silk scarf.
2. The one time it’s okay to pop your collar: if you have a killer coat.
3. Ditch the skimpy bikinis. Done the right way, one-piece swimsuits can be rather chic.
Penelope Cruz demonstrates.
4. Nothing is cooler or more timeless than a distressed leather jacket.
That’s really all you need to know.
5. When wearing splatter paint print, be subtle.
This is too much:
6. If you were wondering how to pull off the fur collar look, this is how you do it.
The style works just as well (if not better) with faux fur, of course.
7. Yes, jumpsuits are cool. Also, pajama-style shirts.
Look — Tucker sells this identical top for $355.
Don’t forget to smile!
No matter how fabulous you are, you look dumb if you don’t crack a grin.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped Washington Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.