1. Dress up all-business pair of slacks and collared shirt with a short silk scarf.
2. The one time it’s okay to pop your collar: if you have a killer coat.
3. Ditch the skimpy bikinis. Done the right way, one-piece swimsuits can be rather chic.
Penelope Cruz demonstrates.
4. Nothing is cooler or more timeless than a distressed leather jacket.
That’s really all you need to know.
5. When wearing splatter paint print, be subtle.
This is too much:
6. If you were wondering how to pull off the fur collar look, this is how you do it.
The style works just as well (if not better) with faux fur, of course.
7. Yes, jumpsuits are cool. Also, pajama-style shirts.
Look — Tucker sells this identical top for $355.
Don’t forget to smile!
No matter how fabulous you are, you look dumb if you don’t crack a grin.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Lyme disease patients are feeling neglected by traditional science and turning to the internet to conduct a study of their own. Critics are worried.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.