3. A Color You Copied From A Celebrity
“Once, I copied a color that I saw one of the actresses from ‘90210’ wearing. Yes, the new ‘90210,’ I’m the worst. I couldn’t stop thinking about that stupid actress all week. And it’s called ‘The It Color,’ which makes it even worse.”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."