You could be…
3. A Guide For Pedestrians Walking From One Venue To Another
“The Last Mile,” described as “the pedestrian route for spectators between each London 2012 competition venue and designated transport hubs” needs a team to help keep the paths safe and prevent overcrowding.
4. A Night Shift Stock Room “Leader”
Not only can you oversee a stock room for retail operations at the Games, you can even do it at night so you don’t miss any of the day’s sporting events. You’ll have direct access to all the official Olympics paraphernalia to make sure a steady flow of hats, sweatshirts and whatever other stuff they’re selling is readily available for fans to purchase.
6. A Deputy Residential Services Lead In The Olympic Villages
This one will you get close to the athletes, since it’s located in the Olympic Village. The job entails helping out with general operations and customer service in the Olympic Village, where the athletes live during the games. So, you’ll basically be a dorm RA for Olympians. This might mean mediating brawls between athletes, but in all likelihood, it’ll probably involve more mundane tasks like helping them out when they’re locked out of their rooms.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏