1. 1. They’ve been rehearsing in London all week.
So says the The Sunday Mirror’s celebrity and entertainment columnist:
So the Spice Girls are all together rehearsing for the Olympics RIGHT NOW in London. #itsonbitches— deanpiper
3. 2. Victoria Beckham is being a total diva.
According to Perez Hilton:
“Victoria Beckham has outrageous demands. Let’s just say that they are paying at least $15,000 for Victoria Beckham’s hair, make-up and stylist. In comparison, the other Spice Girls cost one-fourth of what Victoria is costing.”
Look what I found!! X vb http://t.co/qmGvshEt— Victoria Beckham
6. 4. Giles Deacon is dressing Beckham.
Rumors swirled that designer Gilles Deacon (a model from his 2011 show seen here) would be designing the outfits for the Spice Girls’ alleged Closing Ceremonies performance. Why? Because Victoria Beckham tweeted about it:
Morning fitting with @gilesgilesgiles, cuddle with @kegrand bunny!! X vb http://t.co/M2dpwbTx— Victoria Beckham
Grazia Daily reports that Deacon isn’t dressing the whole crew, meaning might be dressing only Posh.
8. 5. Zuhair Murad is also designing outfits.
Murad is known for outfitting celebrities from Jennifer Lopez to Miley Cyrus. Above is one of the Lebanese designer’s dresses from his 2010 couture show.
Mel B. tweeted that she’s excited to wear his clothes:
Can’t wait to wear Zuhair Murad clothes this weekend!!— Melanie Brown
Maybe each Spice Girl is being dressed by a different designer.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈