1. 1. They’ve been rehearsing in London all week.
So says the The Sunday Mirror’s celebrity and entertainment columnist:
So the Spice Girls are all together rehearsing for the Olympics RIGHT NOW in London. #itsonbitches— deanpiper
3. 2. Victoria Beckham is being a total diva.
According to Perez Hilton:
“Victoria Beckham has outrageous demands. Let’s just say that they are paying at least $15,000 for Victoria Beckham’s hair, make-up and stylist. In comparison, the other Spice Girls cost one-fourth of what Victoria is costing.”
Look what I found!! X vb http://t.co/qmGvshEt— Victoria Beckham
6. 4. Giles Deacon is dressing Beckham.
Rumors swirled that designer Gilles Deacon (a model from his 2011 show seen here) would be designing the outfits for the Spice Girls’ alleged Closing Ceremonies performance. Why? Because Victoria Beckham tweeted about it:
Morning fitting with @gilesgilesgiles, cuddle with @kegrand bunny!! X vb http://t.co/M2dpwbTx— Victoria Beckham
Grazia Daily reports that Deacon isn’t dressing the whole crew, meaning might be dressing only Posh.
8. 5. Zuhair Murad is also designing outfits.
Murad is known for outfitting celebrities from Jennifer Lopez to Miley Cyrus. Above is one of the Lebanese designer’s dresses from his 2010 couture show.
Mel B. tweeted that she’s excited to wear his clothes:
Can’t wait to wear Zuhair Murad clothes this weekend!!— Melanie Brown
Maybe each Spice Girl is being dressed by a different designer.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.