1. Sammi Sweetheart Giancola and actress Dawn Olivieri
“Stand here with me for as long as possible so I don’t have to risk sitting down in these pants.”
2. Elizabeth Olsen and Liv Tyler
They clearly had to wear clothing by whoever invited them, and that designer evidently wanted to dress them like members of the same girl band.
3. Vanessa Hudgens and Katherine Heigl
Solidarity in weather-inappropriate footwear! (Tabloid stars are impervious to February temperatures and blizzards).
4. Aly Raisman, Vanessa Hudgens, and Katherine Heigl
So, too, apparently are Olympic gymnasts.
5. Martha Stewart, Joan Rivers, and Star Jones
If you’re going to get forced into a staged front-row celebrity photo, at least give your comrades bunny ears. You get +1,000, Joan.
6. And bonus shot with Kelly Bensimon added to the mix!
No bunny ears for Kelly.
7. Vanessa Hudgens, Shay Mitchell, and Morgan Saylor
I really want to believe that Dana from Homeland and Vanessa Hudgens are huge closets fans of Pretty Little Liars and are gushing about it right now.
8. Danielle Jonas, Kevin Jonas, and Carmen Electra
What does one talk about with Carmen Electra?
9. Carmen Electra and Nigel Barker
“No, I’m not sick, it’s just that a blue fur vest is invading my personal space.”
10. Brooke Shields and Vanessa Hudgens
“Let me tell you, Vanessa, I just can’t wait to see Spring Breakers.”
11. Rachel Dratch, Brooke Shields, and Cheyenne Jackson
“Please, no Debbie Downer jokes.”
12. Aly Raisman and Vanessa Hudgens
The photo that caused the gasps and sighs of a million Seventeen magazine readers.
13. Katharine McPhee and Molly Sims
“I know there are some issues with Smash, Katharine, but let’s not forget — I was in Pink Panther 2.”
14. Eve and Aly Raisman
Two people who have probably both performed on stage in a leotard.
15. Vanessa Hudgens and Anna Sophia Robb
Obligatory CW/Disney Channel star shot.
16. Shailene Woodley, Christian Siriano, and Ashlee Simpson
“We all watched the first season of Project Runway on the couch and look at us now.”
17. Christina Ricci and Ashlee Simpson
“At least neither of us is currently on a reality show…”
18. Ashlee Simpson and Jaime King
There’s a front-facing camera on the iPhone precisely for taking selfies. Take note, ladies.
19. Eve and Ashlee Simpson
After some careful tallying, it appears Eve and Ashlee did the most showing up for the sake of showing up this fashion week.
- Canada's Conservatives just voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.