2. DO: Make a fashion statement with a dress that’s actually cool.
Thank you, Florence Welch.
3. DON’T: Take boring group shots.
If you’re going to corral a group of rowdy revelers avoid the boring staring-at-the-camera posing at all costs. There’s no point clogging up the social media channels with this nonsense — enough exist out there already and they stopped giving everyone NOT in the shot FOMO about ten years ago.
16. DON’T: Get muddy just to show how down with summer festivals you are.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the UK economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏