2. DO: Make a fashion statement with a dress that’s actually cool.
Thank you, Florence Welch.
3. DON’T: Take boring group shots.
If you’re going to corral a group of rowdy revelers avoid the boring staring-at-the-camera posing at all costs. There’s no point clogging up the social media channels with this nonsense — enough exist out there already and they stopped giving everyone NOT in the shot FOMO about ten years ago.
16. DON’T: Get muddy just to show how down with summer festivals you are.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of racism from other staff while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.