1. Rachel Zoe carried her son Skyler around backstage.
2. And Milly designer Michelle Smith brought her daughter out on the runway.
4. Rag & Bone designer David Neville had kids in tow.
5. Oscar De La Renta had a whole show dedicated to childrenswear.
“What am I doing here?”
11. At “Strut: The Fashionable Mom Show,” kids and mothers walked the runway together.
12. But other kids walked alone.
13. There was also a kid who DJed.
In a white tux.
14. And NBA player Chris Bosh just brought his whole family to the Lacoste show.
15. Stylist June Ambrose and her daughter Summer Chamblin were out and about.
16. Summer wore leopard shoes with yellow socks!
17. And Swizz Beatz’s son?
He sat next to Paris Hilton.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️