1. Melt old lipsticks together to create a rich new color.
When you get to the bottom of a few lipsticks, scoop out what’s left with a small knife and melt them together in a large spoon. If you’re worried that you’ll look like you’re cooking crack, try using a microwave. Pour the completed contents into a small container and leave it in the refrigerator to harden.
2. Fix cracked pressed powder, bronzer, or eyeshadow by pouring alcohol in it.
Use a spoon to mush the contents of the palette into a powder and then add rubbing alcohol, stirring to create a thick paste. Let it sit overnight, allowing the alcohol to evaporate and leaving the powder solid and whole again.
Tip: The higher alcohol content, the faster it will evaporate and harden. 70% or 90% is ideal.
4. Mix pressed powder with facial moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer.
Great for a powder you don’t use anymore, or if you struggle to find the perfect color.
8. Pour the last few drops of a perfume into an unscented body lotion.
13. When doing house repairs, use an old eyeliner pencil to mark wood and drywall.
Just in case you can’t find a pencil.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻